Sunday, April 29, 2018

XC Interest Meeting - Tues. May 1st at 1:50 p.m.

Good Morning

We will have an XC interest meeting for rising Sophomore - Senior runners this Tuesday, May 1st in my new health classroom during social/nutrition time.  Please get there ASAP.  I will be meeting with rising 9th grade after their lunch on Wednesday, May 2nd.

My new room is 129 (second on the left down the old MS hall).  If you know of others not on the email list, please share with them and/or invite them to the meeting.  The more the marrier.  RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT!  

We will discuss summer schedule and expectations, physicals/heart of a champion, XC camp & communication through the summer.  

If you are absent or cannot make it due to academics or prior meeting/commitment, please touch base with me.  Lincolnton runners, I will send you information in an e-mail.

See you Tuesday
Coach Williams